VinBigData Joint Stock Company was established in September 2021 as the result of Vingroup Big Data Institute’s scientific research achievements in Artificial Intelligence (especially in imaging analysis and language processing). Our overarching vision is to become a technology company which provides world-class technology products and platform solutions based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager.
- Implement the business plan according to the assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Find new customers who need to deploy AI and Bigdata solutions.
- Maintain customer care; ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions which meet customer needs.
- Analyze and forecast customer demands, conduct market research, propose necessary and timely countermeasures.
- Work closely with the development team to optimize the product based on customer needs.
- Support project implementation, monitor and handle related issues.
- Write monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Prepare contracts, bidding documents or relevant. Coordinate to monitor the progress of project implementation, contract acceptance and liquidation.
- Other tasks that managers assign.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration or related fields. Having technological knowledge, especially in new technologies (AI, Big Data) is an advantage;
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong industry knowledge, competitors analysis, consulting and research skills;
- Ability to work under high pressure and have a sense of accomplishment;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Potential applicants would be able to provide persuasive presentation and make a positive impression on customers.
- Good English skills.
- Top market salary.
- Private health insurance cover for VinMec and top hospitals in VN.
- The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies.
- Training course and certificates.
- Team building/company trips.
- Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team.
- And many more!