Vingroup Big Data Institute (VinBigdata) was established by Vingroup in August 2018, aiming to conduct high-impact research on important areas of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The institute promotes fundamental research as well as investigating novel and highly-applicable technologies. VinBigdata is seeking experienced applicants for the position of Computer Vision Researcher as follows:
- Design and build CV/ML/DL algorithms for solving real-life problems
- Construct and normalize large-scale datasets.
- Keep up with the latest CV/ML/DL research.
- Produce top-tier scientific publications and transfer CV/ML/DL models into products.
- Master/ Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Maths or related fields
- 5+ years of experience with solving Computer Vision problems (including Ph.D/ Master’s period)
- Great publication track record on top CV/ML/DL journals/conferences and/or significant involvement in product development.
- Excellent prototyping skills in Python; familiarity with common deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.).
- Passionate about computer vision and AI.