Vingroup Big Data Institute is looking for a Research Scientist to join our Medical Imaging Team. This position aims to build large-scale and high-precision medical imaging solutions to facilitate effective clinical workflows. We are passionate about applying Computer Vision (CV), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) models to build computed-aided detection (CAD) and computer aided diagnosis (CADx) systems from very large-scale clinical datasets of multiple imaging modalities (X-ray, CT, MRI, etc). After building prototypes that demonstrate the promise of your work, you will collaborate with the software engineering team to integrate your work into products as well as publish the work in top-tier journals/conferences.
- Design and implement CV/ML/DL approaches to solving particular medical imaging
- problems related to detection, segmentation and classification in medical imaging.
- Construct and normalize large-scale medical datasets (X-ray, CT, MRI, etc).
- Keep up with the latest ML/DL research.
- Produce top tier technical/clinical publications and transfer ML/DL models into products.
- A Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field with 5+ years of relevant work experience in Medical Imaging, CV/ML/DL.
- Publication records on top CV/ML/DL journals/conference and/or significant product development.
- Excellent prototyping skills in Python; knowledge and development experience of common deep learning frameworks and packages (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.).
- Deep experience in application areas such as medical imaging and computer vision;
- Knowledge of medical imaging visualization and PACs is a big plus.