Vingroup Big Data Institute is a research institute founded by Vingroup. Our mission is to conduct data-driven research that helps to develop high-impact applications. We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Control to join speech and language processing team as follows:
As a Quality Control Engineer you will be responsible for developing automated testing frameworks, identifying and analyzing defects, producing test scripts, carrying out regression testing, and documenting findings in AI products.
- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating technology deficiencies in developing systems including client software, backend and data management systems.
- Preparing, updating and maintaining relevant test documentation, including test scripts, diagrams and examples where appropriate in accordance with testing procedures and quality accredited standards.
- Testing, identifying and coordinating re-test of deficiencies and issues via JIRA as workflow actions.
- Perform software validation, completing the test script and documenting the evidence of testing to ensure the software is acceptable as per specifications
- Undertaking automated testing where applicable using automated test software applications to test the system and software, and documenting the test results in related reports and documentation.
- Assisting other team members and business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities.
- Collaborating with other business users to create and update relevant documentation
- Carrying out other tasks as agreed with the Manager.
- Diploma/Degree qualified or relevant professional qualification and testing (manual/automated) experience
- Experience in manual testing and test automation for web applications, e.g. Robot Framework, Cypress…
- Experience using JIRA
- Good understanding of Backend development, e.g. Python, Java, Golang…
- Good understanding of Frontend development, e.g. React, Vue…
- Good understanding of Database, AI concepts
- Excellent technical, organizational, analytical and documentation skills
- Proven problem solving skill and able to think about possible issues
- Ability to be flexible and assist in other areas where needed
- Understanding of defect life cycle and development lifecycle
Compensation and Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Meal allowance
- Private health insurance financed by the company for employee and their family: cover for Vinmec and top hospitals in VN
- The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies.
- Training course and certificates
- Team building/ company trips
- Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team
- And many more!