Vingroup Big Data Institute is a research institute founded by Vingroup. Our mission is to conduct data-driven research that helps to develop high-impact applications. We’re looking for great UI/UX Designers to play an important role in shaping the products of our international clients.
As a UX/UI Designer you’ll have well balanced skills and knowledge across UX and UI to work through and create attractive and highly usable products that speak to business and user needs. You’re a designer that has a thirst for learning, actively applies their knowledge and embraces collaborative working to solve design challenges.
The Right Person
- Creates fantastic UI designs and fully interactive prototypes.
- Understands and applies User Centered Design principles.
- Well developed knowledge and hands-on use of UX process and methods.
- Able to conduct user research to gain insights and optimize designs.
- Experience building and using design systems, style guides and pattern libraries.
- Comfortable working closely with product owners, developers and customer stakeholders.
- Strong focus on attention to detail, consistency and quality of deliverables.
- Efficient time management and handling of multiple projects.
- Constantly learning, developing and applying their skills.
- Approachable, positive, collaborative, energetic and loves designing things.
- 3+ years of UX and UI experience.
- Portfolio that clearly demonstrates use of UX process and high quality UI designs.
- Experience across mobile web, mobile app, desktop and responsive design.
- Highly skilled in popular tools such as Sketch, Figma and Adobe XD.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses and health insurance.
- Work with world class customers on impactful projects.
- Talented and friendly colleagues driven to accomplish great things in the industry.